[ARES] HQ Official Forum
Welcome to ARES HQ Forum. Please Register and Enjoy your stay in our forum.
[ARES] HQ Official Forum
Welcome to ARES HQ Forum. Please Register and Enjoy your stay in our forum.
[ARES] HQ Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ARES] HQ Official Forum

.::Welcome to ARES HQ Forum::.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» cant connect
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:28 am by tbott12

» Hello guys
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:01 am by Sniper

» Application to join
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 pm by North

» Unban request
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:47 am by CheddarAddict

» Cod4 Bind Keys or FKEYS
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 pm by Slash

» COD4 MultiPlayer Torrents
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:48 pm by BlitZ

» How to make smaller bomb icon
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 pm by BlitZ

» Read before posting unban appeal
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 pm by BlitZ

» Read before posting complain against community member or regular admin
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 pm by BlitZ

Top posters
BlitZ
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? I_vote_lcapHow to Apply for [ARES] Community ? I_voting_barHow to Apply for [ARES] Community ? I_vote_rcap 
chucknorris`
How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? I_vote_lcapHow to Apply for [ARES] Community ? I_voting_barHow to Apply for [ARES] Community ? I_vote_rcap 
MrElie
SpL!nT3r
CheddarAddict
Sniper
North
Slash
Shogun
tbott12
Who is Viewing ?

How to Apply for [ARES] Community ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlitZ
Leader
Leader
BlitZ

Date of Subscription : 2011-05-11
Xfire Xfire : vipmillionaire

How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? Empty
PostSubject: How to Apply for [ARES] Community ?   How to Apply for [ARES] Community ? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm

How to Join/Apply for [ARES]:

We expect our members to be active more than once a week, be loyal to his/her community members, and be able to follow all rules and regulations of the community. Being part of [ARES] requires a team player that will be able to get along with his team, have maturity, and of course must be a good person. You must be 15 or older to join. Members under the age of 15 will undergo an extended recruitment process.

Things to know before you post an application :

1. If someone is looking for just community tag then this is not the place for them.
2. If you are looking for admin level then please it ain't going to happen so fast.
3. In the end joining [ARES] is by invite only. You can post your application so we know you are interested in joining us.
4. You will need to be active on forums also in order to join us.
5. If you are invited to community, you will be member on our all servers and game. i.e. If you get invited to community for COD4 you will be also community member in all others server which [ARES] has.
6. Once you get invited you will be on trials. Trial period may last from 1 week to few months depending on each individual. We will post on your application once you are first accepted for trial. In order to get promotion faster you should check this topic.
7. If we ever find you doing admin abuse or if you somehow get caught using cheat's you will be removed from community and you will be banned on our servers and forums.
8. Activity on forums and server is required in order to join us. Don't expect to get your application approved if you are checking forums once every month.

The only reason to add trial period is because you can know other members from each time zone and get familiar with rules & regulations before you officially represent [ARES] Community.

Please post your information in the "Introduce Yourself" category. And DO NOT SPAM the application threads.

Thank you.

Make a new topic and copy and fill out the app:
---------------------------------------------------
Ingame Name:
Xfire :
How often do you play:
Do you use TS3 ( Yes / No (If not,then why not try?)):
which [ARES] Server you play most :
Will you be able to help in recruiting?:
What you will be able to offer to community, if you join us:
Referral (Which member referred you):

Tell us about yourself:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMP Note: In order to be eligible for becoming full member you will need to refer 1 more player. Once they will be selected as trial, you will be eligible for becoming full member.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you use teamspeak on regular basis you have better chance since all members can talk to you in real time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't have xfire download it from here. Xfire is required to stay in contact and keep in touch with other community members.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are looking for good html/php/website developers, map moders/scripters and graphics/image/signature makers who can help us to offer things better. If you have experience with any of the mentioned things you will have greater chance to join us or in most cases you will be invited instantly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We look at "each" applications. Some are just 1 day applications and some just need community tag or admin level. We take more time to approve so we get good community members who like our server and community members.
Back to top Go down
https://areshq.board-directory.net

How to Apply for [ARES] Community ?
Page 1 of 1